Returns and Refunds Policy
If the item/s purchased have been damaged in transit, appear to have a manufacturing defect, or you simply wish to return the items, the purchaser must follow the instructions provided below.
Returns and refunds where there is no fault:
Should the purchaser no longer wish to keep the item, and would like to return or cancel the order, this must be arranged within 14 days of original receipt of the item or placing the order.
We do not accept returns in the following instances:
- The purchaser has had the item for longer than 14 days and there is no fault.
- It has been over 48 hours since receipt of the items and the purchaser claims it was damaged in transit. All claims of damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
- If the item/s have been signed for by a person in ‘good condition’, this voids any claim of damage in transit submitted to us within 48 hours. If you do not have time/the facility to inspect the items, please sign for as ‘unchecked.’
- If the panel/s have been fitted/modified or altered in any way, for example the removal of a sealed plug by a non-qualified electrician, mounted on the wall/ceiling or adapted for use. Modifications or alterations are adjudicated by Warm4less Ltd in the event of a claim.
- The item is no longer in a re-saleable condition, discretionary to Warm4less Ltd.
- If the panel is a bespoke product or a custom printed panel.
- If any of the warranty terms have been invalidated.
- We are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts/goods.
- If the unit has been supplied by a third party, the purchaser will need to contact the original supplier directly.
- If the purchaser has disposed of the original, protective packaging for the item in question and is not willing to provide/use equivalent packaging material.
- If the item has not been inspected upon receipt for damages and has been hardwired. If the product is installed despite having a fault, Warm4less have the right to not accept the return.
- The order was dispatched to an area outside of the UK Mainland. Warm4less are not liable to repair or replace units that are ordered/delivered outside of the United Kingdom. Orders made outside of the UK are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The purchaser is outside of the stated warranty period.
When a claim is accepted:
Once a return has been accepted and the returns procedure has commenced, the item must not be used any further in order to allow us to process your claim effectively. If the user continues to use the item/s they wish to return after Warm4less accepts the return this will void the returns procedure. Once the return claim has been accepted by Warm4less, the customer will then have 14 days to return the items back to our distribution address: Unit 2A-2B, North End Business Park, Station Road, Swineshead, Boston, PE20 3PW.
Discontinued items or seconds are not eligible for a return claim.
If we’re not able to offer a replacement for the product in question, we reserve the right to offer the nearest alternative.
Specifications, indications of performance and other descriptions in the Seller’s catalogues, brochures, price lists and advertising material are based on test conditions. Actual performance depends on the power supply, the environment and installation conditions. The Seller does not warrant performance to these specifications in each installation. The Seller varies the specification and modifies goods as part of regular product development in accordance with the applicable quality standards and provisions resulting in variations of performance specifications and other descriptions.
No replacement or refund will be issued until the original item has been received back, inspected and safety tested. Please allow for up to 3-5 working days for inspection and safety testing prior to funds being processed.
All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method unless the timescale is outside of the refund period in which a bank transfer will be sent. We may request your bank details in order to process this.
In some instances, we will arrange the items to be returned to us using our assigned courier. If the customer fails to cooperate with our assigned courier to send the goods back on more than two occasions then a fee will be incurred to cover the cost of collection.
If using Warm4less’ appointed courier, a delivery fee will be charged per unit if the returned item is found with no manufacturing fault/damage. Refunds usually take between 5-7 working days to process. These fees/charges are in accordance with the Consumers Contracts regulation authority (2015) (please refer to Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges sheet as found on www.legislation.gov.uk).
In some instances, it will be the customers responsibility to send the items back to us.
- All shipments must be fully insured to the retail value of the order. Insurance must be with the same courier to avoid delayed and prolonged claim processes.
- Only authorised courier companies may be used from our selected list (UPS Insured, Royal Mail Fully Tracked and Insured, TNT Express UK Limited)
- The sender must provide the tracking number and proof of insurance to use via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the order number in the subject line. If items are not returned in this manner, we will not accept the return.