If the items/s purchased have been damaged in transit, appear to have a manufacturing defect, or you simply wish to return the items, the purchaser must follow the instructions provided below:
Returns and refunds where there is no fault:
Should the purchaser no longer wish to keep the item and would like to return it. This must be arranged within 14 days of original receipt of the item.
We do not accept returns in the following instances:
1. The purchaser has had the item for longer than 14 days and there is no fault.
2. It has been over 48 hours since receipt of the items and the purchaser claims it was damaged in transit. All claims of damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
3. If the item/s have been signed for by a person in ‘good condition’, this voids any claim of damaged in transit submitted to us within 24 hours.
4. If the panel/s have been modified/altered in anyway, for example the removal of a sealed plug by a non-qualified electrician, or adapted for the use of anything other than the ceiling fixing kit fitted to the brackets/frame. Modifications or alterations are adjudicated by Warm4less Ltd in the event of a claim.
5. If the panel is a bespoke product or a custom printed panel.
5. If any of the warranty terms have been invalidated.
6. If the unit has been supplied by a third party, the purchaser will need to contact the original supplier directly.
7. If the purchaser has disposed of the original, protective packaging for the item in question.
Once a return has been accepted and the returns procedure has commenced, the purchaser will be supplied with a Returns Reference Number which must be quoted at every point of contact for us to process your claim effectively. From when the Returns Number has been issued, the item must not be used any further in order to allow the returns department to process your claim effectively. If the user continues to use the items they wish to return after being issued a Return Reference Number this will void the returns procedure.
It is the purchaser’s obligation to arrange return with a suitable courier and appropriate insurance along with tracking details provided to us.
Discounted items or seconds are not eligible for a return claims apart from items damaged in transit.
If we’re not able to offer a replacement for the product in question, we reserve the right to offer the nearest alternative.
No replacement will be dispatched until the original item has been received back, inspected and safety tested. Please allow for up to 3 working days for inspection and safety testing.
An administrative charge and restocking fee will be charged per unit if the returned item is found with no manufacturing fault/damage. Refunds can take between 30-60 working days to process. These fees/charges are in accordance with the Consumers Contracts regulation authority (2015) (please refer to Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges sheet as found on www.legislation.gov.uk
Saw their 2.4kW bar heater at Ecobuild. The looks of it are perfect even though it's used in a garage. Purchased on the spot and delivered to me two days later. Perfect service with no problems. Easy to install and very flexible to use with multiple... read more
Really love our heating panels. We have a large one ceiling mounted above the treatment couch in our complimentary therapy clinic, and a smaller picture heater in the waiting area. All our clients love the heat generated, and it gives the clinic an e... read more
Beach Tree Clinic - Jean Senior
Trying Warm4less Far IR Heating was the best decision I have made for ages. We are currently renting a property. Its heating system is over 50 years old and terrible. I also have an outside office building that I heat with a 3kw fan convector. I want... read more