Returns and Refunds Policy:
If the items/s purchased have been damaged in transit, appear to have a manufacturing defect, or you simply wish to return the items, the purchaser must follow the instructions provided below:
Returns and refunds where there is no fault:
Should the purchaser no longer wish to keep the item, and would like to return it or wishes to cancel an order. This must be arranged within 14 days of original receipt of the item or placing the order.
We do not accept returns in the following instances:
1. The purchaser has had the item for longer than 14 days and there is no fault.
2. It has been over 48 hours since receipt of the items and the purchaser claims it was damaged in transit. All claims of damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
3. If the item/s have been signed for by a person in ‘good condition’, this voids any claim of damaged in transit submitted to us within 48 hours. If you do not have time/the facility to inspect the items, please sign for as 'unchecked.'
4. If the panel/s have been fitted/modified or altered in any way, for example the removal of a sealed plug by a non-qualified electrician, mounted on the wall/ceiling or adapted for use. Modifications or alterations are adjudicated by Warm4less Ltd in the event of a claim. Items must be in a re-saleable condition and unmarked.
5. If the panel is a bespoke product or a custom printed panel.
6. If any of the warranty terms have been invalidated.
7. We are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts/goods.
8. If the unit has been supplied by a third party, the purchaser will need to contact the original supplier directly.
9. If the purchaser has disposed of the original, protective packaging for the item in question and is not willing to provide/use equivilant packaging material.
Once a return has been accepted and the returns procedure has commenced, the purchaser will be supplied with a Returns Reference Number which must be quoted during the process in order to handle your claim effectively. From when the Returns Number has been issued, the item must not be used any further in order to allow us to process your claim effectively. If the user continues to use the item/s they wish to return after being issued a Return Reference Number this will void the returns procedure.
Discounted items or seconds are not eligible for a return claim apart from items damaged in transit.
If we’re not able to offer a replacement for the product in question, we reserve the right to offer the nearest alternative.
Specifications, indications of performance and other descriptions in the Seller's catalogues, brochures, price lists and advertising material are based on test conditions. Actual performance depends on the power supply, the environment and installation conditions. The Seller does not warrant performance to these specifications in each installation. The Seller varies the specification and modifies Goods as part of regular product development in accordance with the applicable quality standards and provisions resulting in variations of performance specifications and other descriptions.
No replacement will be dispatched until the original item has been received back, inspected and safety tested. Please allow for up to 2-3 working days for inspection and safety testing and you will be contacted promptly.
The delivery fee will be charged per unit if the returned item is found with no manufacturing fault/damage. Refunds usually take between 5-7 working days to process. These fees/charges are in accordance with the Consumers Contracts regulation authority (2015) (please refer to Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges sheet as found on www.legislation.gov.uk).
Saw their 2.4kW bar heater at Ecobuild. The looks of it are perfect even though it's used in a garage. Purchased on the spot and delivered to me two days later. Perfect service with no problems. Easy to install and very flexible to use with multiple... read more
Really love our heating panels. We have a large one ceiling mounted above the treatment couch in our complimentary therapy clinic, and a smaller picture heater in the waiting area. All our clients love the heat generated, and it gives the clinic an e... read more
Beach Tree Clinic - Jean Senior
Trying Warm4less Far IR Heating was the best decision I have made for ages. We are currently renting a property. Its heating system is over 50 years old and terrible. I also have an outside office building that I heat with a 3kw fan convector. I want... read more