Returns and Refunds Policy:
Each one of our products is fully inspected prior to dispatch from our warehouse. It is our goal as a company to ensure all products are suitable for the application and ensure that all customers are happy and satified with their pruchase. If an issue does happen to arise with your order, please contact us via telephone, email, contact form or online chat service.
If the items/s purchased have been damaged in transit, appear to have a manufacturing defect, or you simply wish to return the items, the purchaser must ensure they read and follow the points below.
Should the purchaser no longer wish to keep the item and would like to return it, this must be arranged within 14 days of original receipt of the item or placing the order.
We do NOT accept returns in the following instances:
1. The purchaser has had the item for longer than 14 days and there is no fault.
2. It has been over 48 hours since receipt of the items and the purchaser claims it was damaged in transit. All claims of damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
3. If the item/s have been signed for by a person in ‘good condition’. This voids any claim of damaged in transit submitted to us within 48 hours. If you do not have time/the facility to inspect the items, please sign for as 'unchecked.'
4. If the panel/s have been fitted/modified or altered in any way, for example the removal of a sealed plug by a non-qualified electrician, mounted on the wall/ceiling or adapted for use. Modifications or alterations are adjudicated by Warm4less Ltd in the event of a claim. Items must be in a re-saleable condition and unmarked.
5. If the panel is a bespoke product or a custom printed panel.
6. If any of the warranty terms have been invalidated.
7. We are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts/goods.
8. If the unit has been supplied by a third party, the purchaser will need to contact the original supplier directly.
9. If the purchaser has disposed of the original, protective packaging for the item in question and is not willing to provide/use equivalent packaging material.
10. If the item has not been inspected upon receipt for damages and has been hardwired. If the product is installed despite having a fault, Warm4less have the right to not accept the return.
11. If you have logged your claim within the allotted time frame and/or are within the warranty criteria but fail to respond to follow up emails within a reasonable time period.
Once a return has been accepted, we will send the instruction on how to get the unit/s back to us. A step-by-step guide will be sent by a customer services representative on how the returns process works.
Discounted items, seconds and manufactures refurbished items are not eligible for a return claim apart from items damaged in transit.
Please ensure a copy of your payment invoice or receipt is included in the box to allow to process your return as quickly as possible.
If we’re not able to offer a replacement for the product in question, we reserve the right to offer the nearest alternative and offer a like-for-like replacement.
No replacement will be dispatched until the original item has been received back, inspected and safety tested. Please allow for up to 2-3 working days for inspection and safety testing and you will be contacted promptly.
If we received an item back and it is damaged in transit due to insufficient or inadequate packaging, we reserve the right to charge accordingly for repairs or replacement of the unit.
If an item is returned with no fault within the 14-day period, Warm4less Ltd may charge delivery costs for the collection of the unit at our discounted courier rate. This is subject to unit size, product type, amount of items and collection location. The customer will also have the option to use their own courier if they wish. We do request that if using their own courier, the customer must ensure the shipment is fully insured to the full value of the item/s.
Refunds usually take 5-10 Working days to process. These fees/charges are in accordance with the Consumers Contracts regulation authority (2015) (please refer to Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges sheet as found on www.legislation.gov.uk).
Specifications, indications of performance and other descriptions in the Seller's catalogues, brochures, price lists and advertising material are based on test conditions. Actual performance depends on the power supply, the environment and installation conditions. The Seller does not warrant performance to these specifications in each installation. The Seller varies the specification and modifies goods as part of regular product development in accordance with the applicable quality standards and provisions resulting in variations of performance specifications and other descriptions.
Saw their 2.4kW bar heater at Ecobuild. The looks of it are perfect even though it's used in a garage. Purchased on the spot and delivered to me two days later. Perfect service with no problems. Easy to install and very flexible to use with multiple... read more
Really love our heating panels. We have a large one ceiling mounted above the treatment couch in our complimentary therapy clinic, and a smaller picture heater in the waiting area. All our clients love the heat generated, and it gives the clinic an e... read more
Beach Tree Clinic - Jean Senior
Trying Warm4less Far IR Heating was the best decision I have made for ages. We are currently renting a property. Its heating system is over 50 years old and terrible. I also have an outside office building that I heat with a 3kw fan convector. I want... read more